Thursday, July 8, 2010

Seeking a California attorney with collections experience

Here's the deal. Through the family restaurant business, I know several vendors and distributors that have huge amounts of receivables that are past due. Yesterday, I had a meeting with a Downtown LA produce vendor that has up to $400,000 in receivables that he is owed. All of the contracts provide for attorneys fees. In particular, 2 of his clients owe him $125,000 and $45,000. Potential clients are willing to pay some costs. 20-25% of recovery go towards attorneys fees.

A good recovery for LA distributor will open the door to DOZENS of other distributors who find themselves in a similar situation.

Please email me at darkktrader@gmail.com if you are interested in this business proposition. I am willing to split fees 50/50. I am based out of Santa Ana, CA but can travel to LA for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics