Sunday, November 14, 2010

First interview tomorrow since graduating 18 months ago

This will be my first legal interview so I am a bit nervous. Regardless, it feels good to have some feedback from a firm since graduating. And the best part is that this is no personal injury chop shop as the firm has municipal clients such as school districts. They also represent healthcare providers and small businesses in the local area. I would also like to add that but for my parents financial support my student loans would have EXPLODED higher. In addition, they will be assisting me with the loan balance until it is completely paid off, regardless of whether or not I get this job or any other. If I was completely on my own with no financial support and I would be in big trouble right now.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I will let you all know what happens, good or bad. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics